9 de abril de 2010

Emiliana Torrini

Big Jumps!

Emiliana Torrini nacio el 16 de mayo de 1977 en Kópavogur, Islandia. Se dio a conocer mundialmente con su álbum Love in the Time of Science y con su interpretación de "Gollum's Song" en la banda sonora de El Señor de los Anillos: Las dos torres.


Tick tock, this clockwork will stop you're the key for winding up my heartbrick, brack if you don't wind me up this guy will lie upon me lke a passed out drunk without you I will never rise again, without you I will never rise.

Hey there, sunshine in my heart I know life is long but it goes so fast I love you never feeling old you never bought the rubbish that they sold...

Oh make some big jumps, big jumps you afraid to break some bones come on make some big jumps, big jumps life is your saulte you hold your head up, your head up high like you think I do.

Bookmark and Share

No hay comentarios.: